- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism.
"but men get raped too-"
AND LOOK HOW YOU HANDLED THAT